Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Books

I know it's a little early to be thinking about Christmas books, however, I love the season so very much that I decided to share the titles of a few good ones I've read over the last few years. I finished my most recent book just a few minutes age. I cried my eyes out. These are not storybooks. I have a slew of those too, but for now I'm listing "adult" book titles.
This is the book I just finished. ANY book by Richard Paul Evans is a good book.A great pick from last year.A story of the birth of Christ told from the perspective of the Innkeeper's Wife. It's short and touching. A very easy read.Along the lines of "paying it forward," this is a wonderful story. I actually think it would be a special tradition to start with my own little family.Another fantastic Evans book. Just "Google" Richard Paul Evans and you'll get a list of all his books.
And finally.... this book is scheduled for release tomorrow. It's about the last Christmas Glenn spent with his mother. He's been talking about it on his radio show and it sounds great. Can't wait to read it.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Well I have read half of them. So I guess I will have to tell my husband that you said I have to read 3 books next month!