Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Beautiful Girl!




Posted by Picasa
Here she is... my little Emile on the day of her birth. Looks like she had a rough night at Lumpy's Pool Hall, doesn't it?? Actually she had. Em's birth was very stressful and potentially life threatening to say the least, but we both made it through. Hard to believe she's 15 today!

It's been an interesting journey so far. What a beautiful young lady she's becoming.

To help her celebrate, Em had a sleepover with some of her friends. From left to right... Em, Tara, Sara, Kara, Carley, and Jenna in front. What a group!

"Happy Birthday dear Emile, Happy Birthday to you.. and many more!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round... all over Brown's Orchards.

Get out of the fields!!

We're pretty, oh so pretty.

How do we get out of this maze???

Her favorite birthday present??? Finally getting to meet her new friend, Rick.

Oh yes, my baby is growing up before my eyes. From the love of my life 15 years ago, to the love of my life today, I can't imagine life without her. Emile is strong, intelligent, outgoing, generous when need be, and radient. Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I LOVE YOU.... for always and forever, my baby you'll be.





2 comments:

Mary said...

That's funny this weekend was her birthday, because Travis and I talked about her no less than 3 different times. We really do miss her as our babysitter. Tell her thanks and happy b-day from us.

Jamie said...

Happy bday, Emile! I love the pic of her in the straw. so cute!