Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Computer Woes

I thought I'd better let everyone know I'm having serious computer trouble. I can't seem to get connected to the internet (an error message keeps coming up). I'm at a clients home using their computer to post this. If you don't hear from me for awhile it's because I have much more limited access. I'll keep working on trying to fix the problem, however, as technology illiterate as I am, I'm not sure how much success I'll have. I suppose that's what you should expect from an almost 4 year old computer that has already crashed and been restored once, right? Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I was wondering what was up because every time I tried to get on your blog to read it, I would get an error message saying that Internet Explorer was shutting it down. So I'm using Safari to look at it.
I hope it gets fixed soon!