Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What A Smile

Yesterday was a very important day in Brie's young life. She got braces! She's going to the same Orthodontist that Emile goes to. We've had great luck so why rock the boat!

We arrived at 9AM and the tech went right to work. It took a long time to complete everything.

Two hours later, Brie was finally finished. Doesn't she look just great!

I can assure you that as of the time of this post Brie IS NOT smiling. She's in a lot of pain. It's been a rough day today. Small amounts of VERY soft foods. The insides of her cheeks are all cut up and she's pretty miserable tonight. I feel bad for her but I know it will be worth it in the long run. Hang in there kiddo.....

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I am sorry to hear she is hurting. I will think of her often.

J, E, M & I said...

She is so cute!!!

Jamie said...

Wow, I can't believe Brie is already at an age where she needs braces! She looks great!