Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's the first day of school... HIGH SCHOOL for Emile. Woohoo! It's the one day of the year when the girls can actually count on me to make them breakfast before school. Again, Woohoo! I got up with Em and made her a yummy egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich with O.J. She requested it and it was really good if I say so myself. Before long Brie came down to help Emile lace her shoes. Wasn't that nice of Brie?! I'm always happy when the girls help each other and it's especially nice when the younger does what the older can't seem to manage without getting stressed.


And here she is all ready for her trip to the big house.. ok well the big High School anyway. Have a great year Emile.

After Emile left for school, it was Brie's turn for breakfast. She wanted homemade oatmeal... the old fashioned kind with toast and O.J. Can you believe some kids actually eat the regular stuff and not the flavored kinds? Brie eats both. While she got dressed I was doing the cooking.
Doesn't she look cute? Turns out the shoes she was wearing were too big and she had to put on another pair at the last minute. Regardless I thought she looked darling.... of course I would though.

Here's to a great year for both the girls. One other thing. I'd like to say thank you to Jack and Mike for coming over and giving the girls their back to school blessings. Both were inspirational and I know the girls will be blessed throughout this year. Have a great time.

1 comment:

Donsher said...

Beautiful girls!! Too soon they will be married with kids of their own:{ Have fun in high school! Get involved with everything that is virtuous,lovely and of good report!!