Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Accomplishments


Last week I received a letter from Lincolnway requesting my attendance at the school's annual awards ceremony. Brie was going to receive an award and I wasn't supposed to tell her anything about it so she'd be completely surprised. When I arrived the gig was up. She immediately knew she'd be getting something. Here are the awards she was presented with:

1. Chorus Achievement Certificate
in recognition of 5th Grade Chorus

2. Certificate of Award for Original Project
3. PMEA District 7 Elementary Song Fest Certificate
for participating in 2008 Song Fest
4. Student Council Representative Certificate
AND finally... without further adieu... the best for last!!!

Brie earned the President's Award For Educational Excellence!! I was so excited for her. She works so hard. It was great to see her earn this level of award. Way to go Brie!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Way to go, Brie! We are so proud of you.