Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please Explain

OK, so it's been over a month since I've blogged. No excuses. I just haven't felt like getting on and "sharing" my life lately. Do I have a life again yet? No, not exactly... and Yes, of course. Don't we all? Refer to "My Many Colored Days" by Dr. Seuss. Enough said.

So anyway, two weeks ago I am attempting to wake up for the day. I've hit the snooze button a few times and promptly fallen back to sleep. Amazing how fast we can do that, isn't it? The last time I do it I'm abruptly awoken by a disturbing dream. It goes like this.....

I'm in a vehicle heading north on 83, just beyond the Emigsville exit. I'm not driving, in fact I'm a passenger in the back seat of a mini-van. As I'm looking out the back windows, I'm on a cellphone trying to call one of my clients to warn her of a HUGE tornado that is heading east thru West York on to who knows where. Let me tell you, this is theBIGGEST tornado I've ever seen.

The sky is mean and you can tell there's complete destruction in it's wake. As I'm talking to her I look out the front window to see two more tornadoes, side by side, heading directly toward us. Limbs from trees are falling all around us as we try to stay on the road. The next thing that happens is we're hit by another vehicle. I could actually hear the sound of the impact. I felt the van tipping and sliding sideways as we tried to stay on the road. We were just about to be hit again my a semi when I bolted out of my sleep. What a crappy way to wake up!


So here's the thing. I think it's a sign. Does anyone else agree? If so, please let me know what you think it means. I will provide you with a few clues.

1. I feel like I'm under pressure at all times.... and from every direction. I seldom feel "free."
2. I've been getting a lot of headaches lately. Some have woke me from my sleep in the middle of the night.... others have lasted for days.



I'll let you guess which type I've been getting. I'm certain you'll be able to figure it out with no trouble.

So what do you think? I'm pretty sure I have the answer, but I thought outside input would be helpful. Besides, it would be cool to get some "dream interpretations." Chow.

No comments: