Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Late Thanksgiving

Andy and Emile look as if they're particularly ready for the food. I think Andy's about to chomp Em's head off!













Too bad I'm not as organized as my fellow family bloggers are. I had every intention of posting our Thanksgiving get together and dinner long before now. I had to wait for Em to put the pics on the computer for me. It was truly a wonderful day and for me to say that it really was. You see, I'm not a person who likes to travel on holidays. Travel for me means backing my car out of the driveway. I'd much rather stay put safe and sound at home. I must say though that this was a great family and friend get together. We had tons of delicious food and conversation. Of course the guys had to do the male hormone thing and play basketball but what do you expect (remember the knuckles dragging the ground thing). We really are blessed and it was an honor for me to share this day with all my loved ones.

No comments: