Inspirational Thoughts

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Really? I Mean REALLY????

Geesh... Here I am again. It has been how long since I blogged last? Ummm... who's counting at this point? Not me. Why beat myself up about it? Tons of amazing events have happened in not just my life but in Emile and Brie's lives as well. It will take a bit to get everthing caught up, however, as I have contemplated life and the days that are flying by, it seems more important to get back to recording what is happening.

Where should I begin? I suppose the most obvious place would be my marriage. That's right! I got married. After all these years I met a wonderful man and the rest as they say is history. Matthew and I have been married for a little over a year and while it has been an adjustment for all of us, so far so good. More details about that to come.

Emile and Brie are both doing amazing things with their lives. Suffice it to say I am very pleased with both of them. Emile has learned a skill and is impacting the lives of people in the community. Brie has graduated from high school and is continuing her education. Again, more details on this to follow.

So, stay tuned as I bring things up to date.

No comments: