Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER


Just a few pictures from this special time of the year. I had Alexandra, Isabel, Hayden, Connor, and Serena over a week ago to paint eggs. We had a fun time... and as you can see the eggs turned out lovely. This year my tree grew Easter Eggs. I've never had that happen before! And of course everywhere you look beautiful flowers are coming up. Isn't this time of year wonderful? Everything is beginning anew. There is a feeling of hope in the air. The love of our Savior is all around us.Life truly is good.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

And the funniest part was that Hayden let us all know what he was really thinking. ;)

We Three Queens said...

Oh believe me, he let us know what he was really thinking too. You can definitely tell he's outgrowing the "little boy" phase. He was much more outspoken this visit.

Sommer said...

ah yes I agree, I love this time of year, one of my favorite's!

Beckie said...

Love your Easter tree. It is adorable.