Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, November 13, 2006

Brie's 8th Birthday/Halloween Party.. 2 Years Late



























Brie is my "low maintenance" child. She's always been very patient and understanding. I was going to give her a birthday party when she turned 8 to celebrate the year she would be baptized. As usual I didn't have the money so I kept promising to have a party another time (like a winter party, easter party, swimming party, etc... you get the point). Finally I did it. Brie invited several of her friends to come in costume. There were games, bobbing for apples, mummy making contest, food, and of course CAKE!! Everyone seemed to have a nice time and I was thrilled when the evening was over. Special thanks to Jinks, Cheri, Tara, and Emile for all their help in pulling it off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE. We'll do it again in a few years.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like the party was a blast! I love the mummy game. It looks like it would be fun. :D