Inspirational Thoughts

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Brie

Here I sit at a clients home trying to update my post. I still have no internet access from home. What a drag. I really don't like not having a computer that actually works! Anyway today is a special day. It's Brie's birthday. Sorry I can't even post a pic... but you all know how cute she is already, right!?!

A little about my Brie Brie...
She was born on Monday, Nov. 4, 1996 at 1:06pm. She weighed in at 6lbs 14oz. She was a cutie from the get go. She had a gentle spirit about her. She's always been quieter, more thoughtful, and has a tender heart for the most part. Brie is creative and artistic. She loves to draw. She has a love of learning and is a deep thinker. Sometimes she amazes me. She loves her big sister.... even though they fight at times. That's normal though. Brie is the "balance" in our family.

I can't imagine a day without Brie in it. She has been a joy in my life. So.... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!! I love you forever and for always.

No comments: